Friday, September 16, 2016

Getting to know us.

As I've already posted, I am a mother of 7 - the oldest is 12 and the baby is not yet 1 1/2. My babies are (by nickname); Mother, Cowgirl, Doctor, Butterfly, Tires, Buddy and Belle. -- 4 girls and 3 boys! What a blessings they each are too me! Mother, Cowgirl and Doctor are homeschooled while, for this year, Butterfly and Tires are in public school (they have speech delays and can gain extra help there...yaddy, yadda, ya) and Buddy and Belle keep me running between fragment sentences and math equations. Each day is a joy and a prayer answered. At the present moment, I have nothing of great interest to say and since I've been informed that the chicken coop is ready, our little 6 week old house guests (Shelly and Yokeahontis) are ready to move out of our schoolroom and into their own private quarters. I must get them moved before Doctor gets home, as Shelly has become his little 'lap-dog' during class time and I know he won't be pleased with this change. --> for the record, when I began this homeschooling adventure, I didn't have the slightest clue that the kids would become so attached to incubated chicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment